September 02, 2021
C.Entrepreneurs, BNP Paribas Cardif’s investment fund managed by Cathay Innovation invests in early-stage startups in all the countries where BNP Paribas Cardif operates, or in countries where BNP Paribas Cardif aims to become established.
C.Entrepreneurs supports the development of startups from all over the world, working on technologies or services related to the insurance of tomorrow, as well as its distribution and accessibility.
These startups offer innovative services or technologies that improve the customer experience, the distribution of insurance and/or the efficiency of our company. C.Entrepreneurs also supports entrepreneurs to develop the financial inclusion solutions of tomorrow, in order to make insurance more accessible.
These start-ups thus receive support from the early phases of their activity and the aim is for BNP Paribas Cardif to help them build the conditions for growth.
Some of the companies supported by C.Entrepreneurs:
• Qover : the company offers plug & play solutions that can be used by any digital company to integrate insurance into its strategy.
• Kueski : the largest Buy-Now-Pay-Later (BNPL) and online consumer lending company in Latin America.
• Lifepal : Indonesia’s largest digital direct-to-customer (D2C) insurance marketplace where customers can “Compare. Save. Claim”.
• Igloo : a start-up which offers a specialised technology platform for managing and distributing protection and micro-insurance products to digital platforms in Southeast Asia. For example, in the Philippines, Igloo provides protection products especially for female entrepreneurs.
• Altbank, a company that provides access to digital payment methods for a part of the Brazilian population that has little or no access to banking services.
• Facily, a Brazilian e-commerce platform which offers access to online commerce to as many people as possible by reducing logistics costs through grouped purchases.