Close to its markets
To better support its partners and clients, BNP Paribas Cardif has adapted its organization around two market segments :
They include BNP Paribas Cardif's activities in :
They comprise BNP Paribas Cardif's activities in :
- Latin America : Argentine, Brazil, Chili, Colombia, Mexico, Peru
- Continental Europe (Non-domestic markets): Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom
- North Europe and Emerging markets: Danemark, Norway, the Netherlands, Sweden, Bulgary, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic, Romania
- Asia: China, South Korea, India, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam
- Other countries : Algeria, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine
Within each country, BNP Paribas Cardif offers solutions tailored to all types of clients: from large banking networks to brokers, offering personalized advice or selling products and services online only.
BNP Paribas Cardif also takes into account omni-channel distribution, in order to reinforce proximity with its final clients and deliver a consistent client experience.
The commercial partners of BNP Paribas Cardif come from different industries in which the company has developed a specific expertise: banks and consumer finance, retail, energy and resources (utilities), telecommunications, Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) and brokers.
The activities of these markets are also supported by the insurer central functions.