Concrete commitments for our clients satisfaction
• We grant an easier access to insurance to vulnerable people, through micro insurance and taking into account increased health risks.
• We have initiated a program meant to constantly improve the quality of the services we deliver to you.
• Customer surveys to get your feedback in order to improve our services;
• The simplification of all contractual and commercial written material in a clear, easy to understand language ;
• The testing of all our products with a special indicator designed to measure the value they bring to you, in order to always guarantee your full satisfaction.
To make our savings products more sustainable, we integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria to select investments in our Euro-denominated fund (€ 104.5 billion as of dec. 2015).
In may 2016, we have reaffirmed our commitment to Sustainable Responsible Investment by signing the UNEP Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).
We also offer specific funds for our clients who want to go further in their ethical conduct. They can for example choose the Aqua fund, linked to water technologies and infrastructures, or the fund Développement Humain (quality food, hygiene and personal care, education) etc.
We consider the stakes of energy transition in our investment decisions. We have also signed the PRI Montreal Carbon Pledge in May 2016.
Using the French rating agency Vigeo methodology, we estimated the carbon footprint of our investment portfolio to be equivalent to 213 tonnes of CO2 per €million revenue. This analysis has focused on equities and corporate bonds of our Euro-denominated Fund (based on August 2015 figures).