For the fourth edition of the European Symposium held on November 18 and 19 this fall, Cardif invited nearly 100 partners - banks and financial institutions - from 24 countries to think on and discuss subjects linked to development on the "Bancassurance opportunities in a changing world".
Discussions covered consumer new needs and modes of consumption, the impacts of regulatory constraints on the bancassurance business and news ways and opportunities to distribute insurance products.
This conference brought together experts from the world of finance, authorities from a variety of fields as well as all those involved in distributing insurance products, including:
- Mercedes Erra, Executive President of Euro RSCG Worldwide,
- Guillaume Erner, Sociologist, Lecturer to the Institut d'Etudes Politiques of Paris,
- François Ewald, Philosopher, Professor at the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (Insurance Chair), Managing Director of ENASS (French National School of Insurance),
- Paul J Davies, Journalist, Insurance Correspondent, Financial Times,
- Ariane Obolensky, Chief Executive of FBF (French Banking Federation),
- Filippo Foco, Head of European Insurance, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- François Momboisse, President of the FEVAD (federation of e-commerce and distance sales) and head of development and new technologies of fnac.com,
- Raffaele Cicala, Chief Executive Officer of Unicredit Household Financing,
- Alejandro Arze, Chief Executive of Fallabella Pro.