On Friday May 27, 2016, the so called residents of the Echappée d’Eté are taking up residence to launch the 3 day Do Camp. They are 40 students coming from prestigious schools who form the 9 teams which will start a 24 hour marathon to address 9 of tomorrow’s big challenges.
9 teams in the starting-blocks!
Over the 150 applications, 25 teams were preselected amongst which 9 projects will finally benefit from the support of experts in design and engineers:
- An application to be used every day to encourage the ecological consciousness: 90 jours
- A human-size robot entirely built with 3D printed parts: InMoov
- A higher education program designed for refugees: Kiron France
- A concrete citizen commitment application to act according to geolocation and personal interests: Ma ville je l'aide, je m'engage
- A solution program to help BtoB companies to transform their model into circular economy: Phénix
- A machine creating nutritional supplement capsule meeting one’s specific nutritional needs: Orion
- A technological solution producing a micro-alga: Spiris
- A political program comparison website: Voxe.org
- A solution to optimize wood as a building material: Woodoo
A program to accelerate projects
The Echappée 2016 is a real project accelerator in order to support sustainable development oriented initiatives for a better world of tomorrow.
This 3 yearlong partnership with Echappée 2016 means a real commitment for BNP Paribas Cardif to be a leading company to implement change in a transformed world through new uses and lifestyles.